Baylor Angel Network
The Baylor Angel Network (BAN) is an investor network providing early stage capital to strong entrepreneurial teams with developed products or services and early customer traction. BAN’s differentiator for investors and entrepreneurs from other angel networks is the devoted student analysts, and the differentiator for students from other Baylor business organizations is the real world experience.
BAN strives to:
- Provide quality early-stage investment opportunities to members.
- Assist, educate and connect early-stage companies with information, advisors and capital to achieve profitable growth.
- Offer a hands-on educational experience to students.
- Provide a networking opportunity for Baylor alumni with similar interests.
- Serve as a revenue source for the Hankamer School of Business through the contribution of portions of member investment returns.