Scholarships available to accounting majors.
- Undergraduate Advisement
Advising resources for undergraduate Management students.
- Upon admittance to Business School, Tim Thomasson is the advisor for Accounting majors.
- Hankamer Student Resources
Student resources page for all business majors.
- Beta Alpha Psi
Beta Alpha Psi is the national honorary accounting fraternity. Membership is open to qualified students upon completing 12 hours of accounting. This organization provides students with opportunities to meet practitioners, to hone interviewing skills and to become more aware of accounting careers.
- National Association of Black Accountants
Resources devoted to job and internship placement
- Job Placement, Career and Professional Development
Acting Contact for Accounting Department is Daniel Shallcross
- Current Accounting Majors: Canvas Accounting Career Development Portal
Career resources webpage dedicated specifically for accounting majors
- Learn About Accounting Career Opportunities
Baylor Accounting Youtube Channel providing content about common accounting career options
- CPA Exam Info
Learn how to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) from NASBA, the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy, and discover where to find accurate information to help expedite the CPA licensing process.
- Career Fairs
Career fairs give our students the opportunity to meet face-to-face with prospective employers.