Signage that is posted in violation of these procedures will be removed and destroyed.
- Only flyers for BSB academic and Science related events may be posted (no larger than 8 1/2 x 11). We do not have space for other flyers.
- Student organizations must bring the approved flyer with the Student Activities stamp on the back to BSB D111 for approval before posting flyers.
- Only one (1) copy of the approved flyer is permitted on each of the BSB first floor bulletin boards located in the vending machine alcoves.
- Flyers may also be posted on the cork strips above the whiteboards in the interaction spaces (no larger than 8 1/2 x 11). The glassboards can be used with magnets. Taping to the whiteboards and glassboards is not allowed. No pushpins on walls.
- Table flyers/tents may be displayed with approval from BSB Scheduling and Classroom Technology Office. Those responsible for the event must remove the table tents after the event ends.
- To post flyers in the individual academic areas, contact the departmental office directly.
- Flyers/Posters may not be posted on walls, glass doors, whiteboards, computer stations, or any other surface and may not be posted in classrooms, restrooms, stairwells, or any location other than those mentioned within the previous bullet points.
- Offensive pictures, language and objects are prohibited. The BSB reserves the right to remove inappropriate material and take disciplinary action.
- Notices for special academic events scheduled in the BSB may be included on the BSB calendar. For details, contact the BSB Scheduling and Classroom Technology Office (BSB D111) at 254-710-2400 or by email at email@example.com.