Symposium Set up Policies
BRIC Symposium Set-Up Options
Although the room set-ups may be customized based on individual need, the following are typical capacities and set-ups for the BRIC symposium spaces:
|*Room set ups must be submitted a minimum of 7 days in advance|
|Symposium #||Setup Options||Max Guests||Equipment|
|3160||Seating Only||up to 140||Chairs only|
|3160||Lecture Style||up to 70||6ft rectangle tables - 5 rows of 7 rectangle table each|
|3160||Group Style||up to 72||60 inch round tables - 12 rounds with 6 chairs each|
|2160||Seating only||up to 100||Chairs only|
|2160||Lecture Style||up to 50||6ft rectangle tables - 5 rows of 5 rectangular tables each|
|2160||Group Style||up to 60||60 inch round tables - 10 rounds with 6 chairs each|
|1160.01||U-Shape||up to 12||6ft rectangular tables|
|1160.02||U-Shape||up to 12||6ft rectangular tables|
|1160.03||U-Shape||up to 12||6ft rectangular tables|
*Room set-ups must be submitted to the BRIC Director's Office a minimum of 7 days prior to the event start date.
- Consultation visits are suggested prior to the event to ensure the most appropriate space(s) are reserved and set-ups are optimal
- All symposiums are managed by the Aramark Facility Services department prior to the event start date. Once the symposium has been set up per request, tables and/or chairs within the rooms must NOT be moved or rearranged by the group reserving the room.
- Any changes to the room set up after the submission deadline (7 days prior to the event start date) must be approved by the BRIC Director’s Office.
- The BRIC has a limited number of tables and chairs to be shared across all symposiums. Facility Service’s equipment may be used for larger events.
- Any extra tables/chairs needed for the event must be requested from Baylor Facility Services (Aramark Physical Plant) by calling 254-710-1361.