A/V Training Tools
*Additional A/V training is available by appointment only. To register, email CTS@baylor.edu or call 254-307-1614.
Technology and A/V Equipment
|Event Tech Inventory|
|*Connections for personal laptops to room displays are still available|
- BRIC Symposiums are equipped to meet most audio/visual needs. Please plan accordingly if A/V trial runs are needed prior to the event.
- BRIC symposium 3160 is the only symposium equipped with the latest video-conferencing technology. Please notify CTS of any video conference needs/requests.
- Desktops are only provided for Faculty/Staff or students with a Bear ID Login in symposiums 2160 and 3160.
- Requests for additional technical equipment and/or services not provided in a room and are the responsibility of the person reserving the room(s). Examples of technical equipment not included: computers, dongles, or any accessory equipment.
- A/V issues in the symposiums need to be reported to Classroom Technology Services at 254-307-1614, or by email at CTS@baylor.edu.
- Normal hours of operation are Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.