Archaeology Research in Italy
San Giuliano Archaeological Research Project
Drs. Colleen and Davide Zori will lead an Archaeology Field Project in Summer 2020 - Session 1. See course offerings below:
- ANT 4670 Field School in Archaeology. 6 credits
- Designed for Anthropology students, but open to all students.
- ANT 4V16 Archaeological Research. 3 credits
- For students who return for a second season to conduct further research of their own under the project umbrella
Baylor Interdisciplinary Core
- BIC 4374 World Cultures 5. 3 credits
- HIS 4326 Early Medieval Europe. 3 credits
- HIS 4340 History and Material Culture. 3 credits
- REL 4317 Early Christianity in the Roman World. 3 credits
San Giuliano Archaeological Field Project Information
What do students have to say?
“Baylor in Italy was truly the experience of a lifetime. The opportunity to learn about another culture through everyday interactions with citizens and excursions to different cities was invigorating and extremely rewarding. Having our professors by our side also enhanced the experience, as they shared with us their knowledge and their excitement. Participating in Baylor in Italy gave me new close friends and lifelong memories.” -Ashley Dyer