The Baylor & Beyond Living-Learning Center Scholarship provides additional financial aid to incoming freshmen that are accepted to the Baylor & Beyond LLC. In 2021, we will be awarding forty (40) $3,000 need-based scholarships to incoming students of all majors who live in the LLC. The scholarship is highly competitive and will be awarded to students who demonstrate a financial need, possible experience abroad, fluency in multiple languages, extreme passion or knowledge of a specific area of the world, or knowledge of a relevant global topic.
- You must be an incoming freshman to be eligible for the scholarship.
- International students who will be at Baylor 4 years are also eligible. Exchange students are not eligible.
- Once you rank the Baylor & Beyond LLC as your first choice in the housing application, we will review your financial aid qualifications (FAFSA or CSS), and elements of your housing application to award scholarships. We will also create a waitlist for eligible applicants who were not chosen in the first round of awards.
- You must live in the Baylor & Beyond LLC in your first year to receive the scholarship.
- The scholarship will accompany Baylor & Beyond LLC students during their time at Baylor, as long as they maintain their involvement in Baylor & Beyond LLC scholarship-approved leadership activities, demonstrate a continued financial need after filing the annual FAFSA, and maintain a GPA of 2.5 or better.
The maximum award is $3,000.00 for the academic year ($1,500.00 per semester). Students may continue to receive the Baylor & Beyond LLC scholarship for up to 8 semesters during the Fall or Spring (4 academic years).