William "Gerry" French
Gerry (pronounced Gary) graduated from Baylor with an undergraduate degree in Psychology and a Juris Doctorate degree from Baylor Law School. He is licensed with both the State of Texas and the Federal Bar Association and has practiced law in and around Waco, Texas since 1979.
Mr. French has over 40 years of teaching experience at the collegiate level for several colleges and universities. He served as an Associate Professor in the MBA program at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor in Belton, Texas from 2007 – 2010 and Division Director of Academics at Texas State Technical College from 2009 – 2016.
Gerry joined the Institute for Air Science as a part-time Adjunct Lecturer for Aviation Sciences in 2019 teaching Aviation Law in the fall semester.
- TSTC Counseling Department – Student Policy & Procedures, Disciplinary Hearing Officer, Interim Director of Academics, BITS Instructor for New Instructors
- Chair - Copyright Committee
- Chair – Due Process Committee
- Chair – Student Disciplinary Appeal Committee
- Chair – Sexual Harassment Committee
- Lecturer – Professional Development – TSTC Waco
- Lecturer – FEMA/Privacy – TSTC
- Waco Ethics Judge – Better Business Bureau Association, McLennan County
- Twice Outstanding Teacher Award – TSTC – Waco
- Outstanding Teacher Award – McLennan County
- Vice President – Faculty Senate – TSTC Waco
- President – Faculty Senate – TSTC Waco
- Large Group Award - Guest Lecturer & Speaker, "Development of Becoming a Master Student"
- “Automotive Math” TSTC Publishing: 1985
- “Cyberspace Law and Ethics” Sentinel Publishing: 2010
- “Cyberspace Law in a Business Environment” Sentinel Publishing 2013
- State Bar of Texas
- US Bar – Western District
- AIPLA – American Intellectual Property and Law
- State Bar of Texas – Probate
- State Bar of Texas – Intellectual Property Law
- State Bar of Texas – Business
- State Bar of Texas – Guardianship and Trust
- State Bar of Texas – Real Estate Law
- State Bar of Texas – Aviation Law