Aviation Science Minor

The Aviation Science Minor is for students who are interested in aviation and wish to pursue some aviation education while in another major.

Please review the complete Minor in Aviation Science degree requirements here.

How to declare an Aviation Science Minor

If you wish to declare an Aviation Science Minor, log into Bearweb and complete a Change of Major Request within the Student Academic Services/Student Records section.

If you have fewer than 30 credit hours, you will need to visit the College of Arts and Sciences advising offices in the Sid Richardson ground level.