* Quincy Acy, NBA player, Brooklyn Nets
* Dave Campbell, founder of Texas Football Magazine and former sports editor, Waco Tribune-Herald
* Santana Dotson, former NFL player with Tampa Bay and Green Bay
* Jonathan Evans, chaplain, Dallas Cowboys
* Robert Griffin III, former NFL quarterback and 2011 Heisman Trophy winner
* Jeff Ireland, college football scout, New Orleans Saints
* Jason King, college basketball lead writer, Bleacher Report/Turner Sports
* Dinn Mann, executive vice president, Major League Baseball Advanced Media
* John McClain, NFL writer for the Houston Chronicle
* John Morris, "Voice of the Baylor Bears"
* Will Phipps, executive director, Greater Waco Sports Commission
* Odyssey Sims, WNBA basketball player, Los Angeles Sparks
* Trey Wingo, co-host of ESPN's "Golic and Wingo" and host of "NFL Live"
* Daniel Youngblood, sports editor, Abilene (Texas) Reporter-News
* Michael Bracken, award-winning mystery writer
* Jess Cagle, editor of People magazine
* Jessica Chia, senior beauty editor, Allure
* Jane Hampton Cook, author and national media commentator
* Elizabeth B. Elliott, Southern Writers magazine short story contest winner
* Robert Flynn, novelist and Texas Literary Hall of Fame member
* Robert Fulgham, author of All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten
* Thomas Harris, author of The Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal
* Ava Leavell Haymon, poet laureate of Louisiana
* Jeff Johnson, president and chief operating officer, Tyndale House
* Sherry Kuehl, author of Snarky in the Suburbs
* Candice Millard, author of Hero of the Empire and Destiny of the Republic
* Christina Alford, vice president for development, Susan G. Komen
* Christina Barbier, owner, Maven Menswear
* Elizabeth Bartheld, vice president of government affairs, American Forest and Paper Association
* Nelda Luce Blair, chairman, The Woodlands Convention & Visitors Bureau Board of Directors
* Chad N. Boudreaux, chief compliance officer, Huntington Ingalls Industries
* Kim Bowers, CEO, CST Brands
* Lisa Calhoun, founder and CEO, Write2market
* Emily Callahan, chief marketing officer, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis
* Dr. Kenneth Carlile, co-owner, The Carlile Companies and Camterra Resources Inc.
* Joey Carona, president and COO, Associa
* Victor Carrillo, CEO, Zion Oil & Gas, Inc.
* Todd Cione, chief revenue officer, Rackspace
* Ken Daraie, chairman of the board of directors, Lucas Energy Inc.
* Courtney Denby, president, W by Worth
* Michelle DeVore, director of marketing, Last Call Neiman Marcus
* Ron Donigan, vice president and head of global ingredients and packaging and PAT, Nestle
* Ed Dyer, president and CEO, Blackbriar Technologies, LLC
* Rob Engstrom, senior vice president, political affairs and federation relations division, and national political director, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
* Natalie Fletcher, director of innovation, Dallas Regional Chamber
* Scott Hayes, president and CEO, Institutional Securities Corporation
* Dr. Amanda Howard, director of research and development, Profiles International
* Michael Jacobson, president and CEO, Arlington Chamber of Commerce
* Yifei Li, country chair for Man Group in China, Rockefeller Foundation board member
* Lindsey Lott, marketing and community relations manager, The Container Store
* Kim Lubel, chairman, president and CEO, CST Brands
* Matt McClard, co-founder and chief technology officer, Foot Cardigan
* Bruce A. McCullough, vice president and CIO, Marathon Oil Corporation
* Heather McLeskey, executive vice president, Elaine Turner Accessories, Houston
* Casey Morgan, executive vice president and CEO, Greater Houston Builders Association
* Richard Obousy, founder and CEO, CitizenShipper
* Pratik Patel, vice chairman, Asian American Hotel Owners Association
* Brian Pennington, director of risk and quantitative resources, GoldenTree Asset Management, New York City
* Ross Pruett, vice president of national accounts, Briggs Equipment
* Kyle Pyron, senior vice president for marketing and communications, VHA Inc.
* Emily Rawls, co-founder, Paizlee.com
* Marjorie Scardino, former CEO of Pearson PLC, the first female CEO of a top 100 United Kingdom company and the first female member of the Twitter board of directors
* Margaret B. Shannon, member of Quanta Services Inc. board of directors
* Brad Spires, legislative chair, Nevada Association of Realtors
* George Steinke, president, Winrock Ventures
* John Vilade, executive vice president of advertising sales, ONE World Sports
* Dr. James Wong, executive chairman of Hon Kwok Land Investment Company, Chinney Investments and Chinney Alliance Group
* Debbie Woods, board member and chief marketing officer, Titanium Healthcare Inc.
* Doug Yeiser, president and CEO of Foothills (Colo.) United Way
* Dr. Carey Adams, vice president for academic affairs, Fontbonne University
* Dr. Paul Armes, president, Wayland Baptist University
* Dr. Rodney Ashlock, chair of religion, Abilene Christian University
* Dr. David Barker, director of the Institute for Social Research, Sacramento State
* Dr. Nancy Brickhouse, provost, St. Louis University (as of July 1, 2015)
* Larry D. Brumley, senior vice president for marketing communications and chief of staff, Mercer University
* Kathlene Cawthron, director of elementary instruction, Bastrop ISD
* Stacey Childress, CEO, NewSchools Venture Fund
* Dr. Gary Cook, president, Dallas Baptist University
* Dr. J. Bradley Creed, president, Campbell University
* Dr. Steven C. Currall, provost and vice president for academic affairs, SMU
* Dr. Christopher J. Frost, dean of the School of Humanities, St. Mary's University
* Coleman Hampton, executive director, Bell County (Texas) Museum
* Dr. Cher Hendricks, vice provost for academic initiatives, University of Idaho
* Dr. Charles S. Kelley Jr., president, New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
* Dr. Sally Kilgore, dean of the School of Education, World Education University
* Dr. Amanda Lee, president, Cape Fear Community College
* Dr. Shay Davis Little, vice president for student affairs, Kent State University
* Carol Lovelady, interim director, Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum, Canyon, Texas
* Dr. Carol A. Lowe, president of the Texas Community College Teachers Association
* Dr. Donald Martin Jr., executive vice president, Shorter University
* Dr. Brian McCall, chancellor, Texas State University System
* Gloria Meraz, assistant state librarian, Texas State Library and Archives Commission
* Dr. Royce Money, chancellor, Abilene Christian University
* Dr. F. Marconi Monteiro, provost and dean of academic affairs, Baptist University of the Americas
* Dori Dennis Moorehead, president and CEO, The Ocean Institute, Dana Point, Calif.
* Dr. Randall Pannell, interim president, North Greenville University
* Nancy Parrish, creator, Wings Across America, and member, Women in Aviation International's Pioneer Hall of Fame
* Dr. Phil Rhodes, vice president of research, effectiveness and information technology, McLennan Community College
* Shannon Roberts, executive director, Dallas Historical Society
* Dr. Paul Sadler, director of church and denominational relations, Wayland Baptist University
* Dr. Tommy Sanders, provost and vice president for academic affairs, East Texas Baptist University
* Dr. Linda K. Schott, president, Southern Oregon University
* Tyler B. Sellers, dean of students, East Texas Baptist University
* Dr. Robert B. Sloan Jr., president, Houston Baptist University
* Eliska Smith, provost, Texas State Technical College (West Texas campuses)
* Dr. Michael Sonntag, dean, University of South Carolina, Sumter
* Dr. Denny Eakle Terrell, vice president of administration and finance, Shippensburg University
* Dr. Roberta Trites, winner of the International Brothers Grimm Award for research in children's literature
* Dr. John S. Vassar, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs, LSU Shreveport
* Lynne T. Waters, vice president for university communications, University of Texas at Arlington
* Dr. Myles Werntz, T.B. Maston Chair of Christian Ethics, Logsdon Seminary
* Jodi Arnold, fashion apparel designer
* Elise Banks, Miss Texas International 2015
* Christine Berry, owner, Berry-Campbell Art Gallery, New York City
* Dan Brook, sculptor
* Marc Burckhardt, professional illustrator and 2010 State Artist of Texas
* DaNae Couch, Miss Texas 2012
* Andie Day, motion picture and television costume designer
* Miller Gaffney, art appraiser and cast member of the PBS series "Market Warriors"
* Joanna Gaines, co-host and designer on HGTV's "Fixer Upper"
* Tim Hale, senior vice president, design and marketing, Fossil
* Heather Maddox, designer, Dallas Cowboys organization
* Courtney Maney, accessory designer, Fossil
* Jennifer Moreman, painter
* Taylor Paschal, founder, Live to Love Apparel
* Christi Proctor, designer on "Trading Spaces"
* Kyle Ragsdale, curator, Harrison Center of the Arts, Indianapolis, Ind.
* Will Bakke, director of the films "Believe Me" and "One Nation Under God"
* Michael Brandt and Derek Haas, creators of "Chicago Fire" and "Chicago P.D." and co-authors of the movies "Wanted," "3:10 to Yuma" and "2 Fast, 2 Furious"
* Carol Lee Pryor Brousseau, co-host of Ovation TV's "Art Breakers"
* Nina Cates, publicity manager, Magnolia Pictures
* Carole Cook, theater, television and film actress
* Craig Cunningham, director of the film "Genesis"
* Elizabeth A. Davis, actress and 2012 Tony Award nominee
* Brandon Dickerson, director of the films "Sironia" and "A Single Frame"
* Troy Dungan, weatherman for KTXD-TV, Dallas, and former chief weather anchor for WFAA-TV
* Jeff Dunham, award-winning ventriloquist and comedian
* Caitilin Espinosa, meteorologist, FOX 26 TV in Houston
* Lauren Freeman, anchor, KPRC-TV in Houston
* Erin Gaddis, filmmaker, winner of NAACP's Champions for Justice award for "JustUS"
* Miller Gaffney, co-host of Ovation TV's "Art Breakers"
* John Lee Hancock, director and writer of "The Blind Side" and director of "Saving Mr. Banks"
* Melissa Harrison, co-anchor, KRLD-AM Morning News, Dallas-Fort Worth
* Brent Hull, host of History Channel series "Lone Star Restoration"
* Michael A. Jenkins, Tony Award-winning Broadway producer
* Angela Kinsey, actress, The Office
* Bob Lewis ("Tumbleweed Smith"), producer and host of "The Sound of Texas" radio program
* David Martin, dean of the American Musical and Dramatic Academy
* Fred Miller, producer of the films "For All Mankind" and "Angels Sing"
* Brisa Areli Munoz, artistic director, Applied Theatre Collective
* Frank Patterson, president, Pinewood Atlanta Studios
* Charles Poe, vice president of production, Smithsonian Networks
* Elizabeth Duston Reed, production coordinator for The Science Channel
* Kevin Reynolds, director of "Risen," "Hatfields & McCoys" and "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves"
* Whitney Reynolds, host and executive producer of "The Whitney Reynolds Show" on PBS in Chicago
* Douglas Rogers, art director of "Shrek" and production designer of "Tangled"
* Eric Shepard, executive director, Waco Civic Theatre
* Jenny Simmons, singer and songwriter
* Allison Tolman, actress, Fargo (FX)
* Kirby Warnock, documentary filmmaker ("Return to Giant," "When Dallas Rocked")
* Orian Williams, producer of the films "Big Sur" and "Control"
* Jill Anderson, director of tourism, Selma, Alabama
* Ann Barron-Dicamillo, manager and chief of operations, U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team, Dept. of Homeland Security
* Beth Ann Blackwood, chair of the Texas State Securities Board
* Steven Browning, former U.S. ambassador to Uganda and Malawi
* Joseph Cao, first Vietnamese American elected to Congress
* Brad Carson, Undersecretary of the Army
* Jim Darling, mayor of McAllen, Texas
* Brig. Gen. Jan D. "Denny" Eakle, deputy director, Defense Finance and Accounting Service, Office of the Undersecretary of Defense
* Deborah Fisher, executive director, Tennessee Coalition for Open Government
* Trey Gowdy, U.S. Representative from South Carolina
* Vincent Harris, GOP campaign consultant and owner, Harris Media
* Timothy Head, district director for U.S. Representative Bill Flores
* Betty Cooper Hearnes, former Missouri First Lady and state legislator
* Colbert Held, retired U.S. Foreign Service officer and Baylor Diplomat-in-Residence
* Lt. Gen. B. Derald Lary, former inspector general of the U.S. Air Force
* Jeff Leach, Texas State Representative, District 67
* Tom McCasland, director, Department of Housing and Community Development, Houston, Tex.
* Terry McMillan, state representative, Las Cruces, N.M.
* Chris Moore, director, Hillsboro (Texas) Main Street Program
* Julia Nelson, conflict assessment and planning specialist, U.S. State Department
* Frank Newport, editor-in-chief of The Gallup Poll
* Dr. Nuku Ofori, U.S. State Department's House director of legislative affairs
* Lyndon Olson, former U.S. ambassador to Sweden
* Brig. Gen. Maria C. Owens, director for manpower and personnel, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Washington, D.C.
* Jeff Pappas, historic preservation division director for the State of New Mexico
* Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General
* Cathy Raevesky, director of the Department of Public Health, Butte County, California
* Melissa Rogers, special assistant to President Obama and director of the Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships
* Michelle Smith, chief of staff and top public affairs officer, Federal Reserve
* Russ Sullivan, Washington, D.C. lobbyist voted one of "50 Politicos to Watch" by Politico
* Kirk Watson, Texas State Senator, District 14, and former Austin mayor
* Fowler West, former United States Commodities Exchange Commission member
* Kimberly Willingham, director of communications for U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas
* Richelle Carey, Al Jazeera America news anchor
* Bianca Castro, anchor and reporter, KXAS-TV in Dallas/Fort Worth
* Robert Darden, former gospel music editor for Billboard Magazine, author and director of Baylor University's Black Gospel Music Restoration Project
* Van Darden, managing editor, KSAT.com
* Richard Duke, editor of the Log Cabin Democrat, Conway, Ark.
* Ashley Killough, political producer, CNN
* John Knicely, morning news anchor, KIRO-TV, Seattle
* Natalie Lutz, director of communications, University of Kansas Medical Center
* Jacqueline Ortiz, weekend anchor and reporter, WOAI-TV, San Antonio
* Tony Pederson, Belo Distinguished Professor of Journalism and chair of journalism, SMU
* Ashleigh Schmitz, associate editor, Parade magazine
* Kenneth Whitfield, publisher of The Jersey Journal
* Hal C. Wingo, a founder of People magazine
*Brandon Birmingham, presiding judge, Criminal District Courts of Dallas County
*Kristine Bridges, executive director, Parent Child Center of Tulsa
*Joseph Cheavens, attorney with The Burford Group LLC and Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
* Cory Crenshaw, criminal district attorney, Jefferson County, Texas
* Jennifer W. Elrod, judge, U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
* Scott Finnell, executive director, Williamson County Children’s Advocacy Center
* Sidney Fitzwater, chief U.S. District Judge, Northern District of Texas
* Bradley S. Hart, judge, 230th Judicial District Court in Houston
* Lana Myers, judge, Fifth District Court of Appeals, Texas
* Albert Navarro, municipal court judge, Bryan, Texas
* Priscilla Owen, judge, U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
* Thomas R. Phillips, former chief justice of the Texas Supreme Court
* Cheri Smith, director of operations, SurvJustice
* Walter S. Smith Jr., U.S. District Judge, Western District of Texas
* Chris Steger, federal magistrate, Chattanooga, Tenn.
* Ralph T. Strother, judge, 19th Judicial District Court in Waco
* Roslyn Dawson Thompson, chief executive officer, Dallas Women's Foundation
* Cindy Tisdale, chair, State Bar of Texas Board of Directors
* Ignacio Torteya III, U.S. magistrate judge, Brownsville, Texas
* Leslie Woodward, founder and project director, Post-Conflict Research Center
* Baylor Wortham, assistant U.S. attorney, Eastern District of Texas
* Dr. John Avant, senior pastor, First Baptist Concord, Knoxville, Tenn.
* Blake Barrow, CEO, Rescue Mission of El Paso
* Dr. Duane Brooks, pastor, Tallowood Baptist Church, Houston
* Rev. Dr. Amy Butler, senior minister, The Riverside Church, New York City
* Emily Chapman, co-founder of the Red Bus Project
* Dr. Jimmy Dorrell, executive director, Mission Waco, and pastor, Church Under the Bridge
* Dr. Pam Durso, executive director, Baptist Women in Ministry
* Dr. David Hardage, executive director, Baptist General Convention of Texas
* Dr. Leslie Hollon, pastor, Trinity Baptist Church, San Antonio
* Dr. Cleophus J. LaRue, Francis Landey Patton Professor of Homiletics, Princeton Theological Seminary
* Dr. Gerald E. Marsh, former assistant chief of U.S. Air Force chaplains
* Brett and Emily Mills, founders, Jesus Said Love
* Dr. David Nowell, president, Hope Unlimited for Children
* Suzii Paynter, executive coordinator, Cooperative Baptist Fellowship
* Nancy Roman, president, Capital Area Food Bank, Washington, D.C.
* Dr. Dennis Swanberg, Christian humorist, impressionist and author
* Dr. Daniel Vestal, executive director emeritus, Cooperative Baptist Fellowship
* Dr. Aaron Weaver, communications manager, Cooperative Baptist Fellowship
* Scott Willingham, director of evangelism, Baptist General Convention of Texas
* Dr. Brett Younger, pastor, Plymouth Church, Brooklyn, N.Y.
* Joel T. Allison, retired former president and CEO, Baylor Health Care System
* David Argueta, president, The Woodlands Hospital, Lakeside Hospital and the Springwoods Village facility
* Dan Clark, CEO, Ieso Digital Health
* Dr. Robert Duce, chair, U.S. National Academy of Sciences/National Research Council's ocean studies board, and distinguished professor emeritus of oceanography and atmospheric sciences, Texas A&M University
* Dan Fink, chief operating officer, Providence Memorial Hospital, El Paso
* Steven Fleming, member, Texas Professional Board of Geoscientists
* Dr. Scott Harper, Centers for Disease Control career epidemiology field officer, New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
* Dr. James R. Heath, director, National Cancer Institute's NSB Cancer Center
* Dr. David Hillis, biologist, National Academy of Sciences member, and MacArthur Foundation Fellow
* Dr. Lyle D. Joyce, Mayo Clinic surgeon who assisted with the first artificial heart implant
* Dr. Alan Keister, medical director, Heal the City medical clinic, Amarillo
* Keith H. Liles, addiction counselor and member of the Texas Counselors' Hall of Fame
* Dylan Mathis, mass communications lead in the International Space Station Program Office of External Integration
* Art Mathisen, COO, Copley Hospital, Morrisville, Vt.
* Michael McBride, president, suburban hospitals, CHI St. Luke's Health, Houston
* Jim Meyerhoff, chief geophysicist, Santo Petroleum, LLC
* Cary Montalvo, CEO of Solara Hospital, Harlingen-Brownsville, Texas
* Dr. Rebekah Naylor, former IMB missionary and surgeon, winner of the 2016 ACS/Pfizer Surgical Humanitarian Award
* Dr. John Preston, member of the California Board of Psychology; professor emeritus of psychology at Alliant International University
* Dr. Robert Pryor, president and CEO, Scott & White Healthcare
* Dr. Keith Sanford, San Antonio ophthalmologist and glaucoma specialist
* Dr. Kristy Waltman, chief of staff, Willis-Knighton Health System, Shreveport-Bossier City, La.
* Dr. Mary Elizabeth Wearden, medical director for the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Baptist System hospitals in San Antonio
* Bryce Williams, president and CEO, SeeChange Health
* Dr. Walter R. Wilson, infectious disease specialist, Mayo Clinic