Forms for Current Students

Everything you need should be right here with these exceptions:
Changes to pre-professional advisement codes for pre-med or pre-dent, etc., must be filed in the Prehealth Studies Office in Room B.111 of the Baylor Sciences Building (BSB).

Graduation Application
Use this form to declare or change your graduation term information and update your diploma name.

Bearweb Degree Audit
You can access your degree audit on BearWeb to indicate what requirements you need to complete prior to graduation. After log-in, choose Student Services and Financial Aid > Student Records > Degree Audit.

Arts & Sciences Undergraduate Degree Audit Petition
Complete this form to request approval of a deviation from the curriculum.

Online Commencement Guide
This guide contains all of the information about the commencement ceremony, commencement invitations and caps and gowns.

Transfer Equivalency And Credits
Everything you need to know about transferring credit into Baylor.

Questions about your degree plan or graduation? Let us help.
105 Burleson Hall
Telephone: (254) 710-2200
Fax: (254) 710-1628

Mailing Address
Degree Certification Office
College of Arts & Sciences
Baylor University
One Bear Place #97344
Waco, TX 76798-7344