Services Offered

Declaring Your Major

Contact the Degree Plan Office if you need to change your computer data entries. We will have you fill out a DATA FORM authorizing the changes. (Note: Changes to pre-professional advisement codes for premed or pre-dent, etc., must be filed in the premed office in B.111 BSB.)

Graduation Processing

When it comes time for you to graduate, you will need to file your graduation card with the Degree Plan Office! The Degree Plan Office will then be able to:

Order your diploma
Verify your completion of requirements for degree certification at the end of your graduation semester.

So, when the time comes-- don't forget that YOU are the only one who can file your graduation card, and you must remember to file your graduation card by the University deadline listed in the catalog!