The College of Arts & Sciences and the School of Business are offering the 7 foundational courses this December!
From December 17 to January 7, students can take one online course.
Arts & Science course options include:
- ENG 2310.W1 with Dr. Maura Jortner (CRN 43796)
- HIS 1300.W1 with Dr. David Smith (CRN 43797)
- PSC 1387.W1 with Dr. Steve Block (CRN 43799)
- REL 1310.W1 with Dr. Noel Forlini Burt (CRN 43800)
- REL 1350.W1 with Dr. Joe Coker (CRN 43801)
Business course options include:
- ACC 2301.W1 with Daniel Shallcross (CRN 43802)
- ECO 2307.W1 with Dr. Mark Kelly (CRN 43803)
All courses will be Asynchronous. Use this as an opportunity to catch up or even get ahead in your coursework!
Cost - $4176, Financial Aid is available
Term - Wintermester credits count toward your Spring term.
November 9 - Registration Opens
November 23 - Registration for New Freshmen and Transfers opens
December 16 - Last day to Add/Register
December 17 - Wintermester Begins
December 18 - Last day to drop on Bearweb without receiving a W
December 30 - Last day to drop
January 7 - Wintermester Ends