Required Advising for SPRING 2018
CASA advisors are dedicated to providing students with the highest quality of advising available, which includes informing students of the risks of not following the recommended list of classes advised for each semester. We urge you to make arrangements to proceed with your CASA required advising in order to prevent problems when it comes to early registration. Delaying your advising appointment could jeopardize your opportunity to be advised before your early registration date.
Verify that your major is listed correctly as you will only be advised
for the major listed at time of scheduling
Schedule Your Advising Appointment
– Log into BEARWEB
– Click on Student Academic Services
– Click on Advisement
– Click on Advisement Contact Information
– Select the advisement term Spring 2018 and you will see your current major(s) listed
– Below your major(s), you will see your advisor’s information
– Click on the Email/URL link that says Appointment Info
- highlighted in blue.
– Log into https://baylor.campus.eab.com
– Click on Make an Advising Appointment – blue button upper right of screen
– Select Academic Advisement
– Select CASA
– Select your assigned advisor
– Choose the date and time that works for you.
***Note – you will not be able to see days and times that conflict with your current schedule
All appointments are available on a first come, first serve basis. Advisors calendars are open for three weeks at a time. Additional availability are added each Wednesday morning. If you are unable to find an available appointment that fits your schedule, continue to check back often.
• No Appointments Available
• Transfer Work Policies
CASA IS LOCATED ON THE SECOND FLOOR OF SID RICHARDSON, ROOM #229.1
If you have questions, please call (254) 710-1524.