Required Advising for SPRING 2020
CASA advisors are dedicated to providing students with the highest quality of advising available, which includes informing students of the risks of not following the recommended list of classes advised for each semester. We urge you to make arrangements to proceed with your CASA required advising in order to prevent problems when it comes to early registration. Delaying your advising appointment could jeopardize your opportunity to be advised before your early registration date.
CASA IS LOCATED ON THE SECOND FLOOR OF SID RICHARDSON, ROOM #229.1
If you have questions, please call (254) 710-1524.
Verify that your major is listed correctly as you will only be advised
for the major listed at time of scheduling
It is very important to mindfully schedule your appointment and not be rushed to go to class afterwards.
– Log into https://baylor.campus.eab.com (using the Chrome browser only)
– Select the invitation at the top of the home screen.
– Choose the date and time that works for you.
NO AVAILABLE APPOINTMENTS:
You will not be able to see days and times that conflict with your current schedule. Additional appointments are open every Wednesday morning. If you notice there are no available appointments, wait until the following Wednesday and more appointments will be added or watch for cancellations.
CANCELLING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
Appointments are usually booked 3 weeks out. Reconsider if you need to miss or cancel your appointment as it can be difficult to reschedule quickly.
– Log into https://baylor.campus.eab.com
– Select the Calendar tab at the top of the home screen and find your appointment.
– Open the appointment and select "Cancel My Attendance". After you do this, you will be able to reschedule your appointment.
• Transfer Work Policies