Baylor Parent Engagement Events
Engage with the Baylor experience! We encourage you to visit campus as well as attend Parent Engagement events in your hometown. The Baylor spirit is contagious, and you'll appreciate your student's transformation even more if you stay involved with their educational experience. We welcome you to:
- Parents in Prayer: Our parents’ most-loved program! Monthly meetings with your local Baylor Family to pray for students, faculty/staff and one another during good times and bad.
- Packaging Parties: Students need a little pick-me-up once in a while! Band together with your chapter to send a little piece of home to Waco.
- Parents Night Out: Time to unwind! Get to know your Baylor Family a little better while enjoying a night out without the kids.
- Watch Parties: Fling your green and gold afar! Cheer on your Bears from your favorite restaurant while surrounded by Baylor parents just like you.
- Summer Send-Off Parties: Your first Baylor tailgate! Get the inside scoop on all things Baylor from current students, alumni and staff all without leaving your hometown.
Check our calendar to find out what’s coming up in your community. Want to receive e-mail invitations to our events? Don't forget to sign up for our Parent Portal, or confirm your information in the portal, if you are already signed up.