We invite you to connect with the Seattle Network as we continue building the Baylor community throughout the Pacific Northwest. We serve Baylor University by celebrating, supporting, and providing a variety of activities and events for alumni, family, and friends in the greater Seattle area and around Puget Sound.
Our hope is that by connecting to our regional network you will find a taste of Baylor as if we were all back on campus.
Our vision is to grow and develop more Baylor communities around the Pacific Northwest, such as Portland and Spokane.
Please contact our group at BaylorSeattle@gmail.com where you will receive announcements and invitations about various events around the Puget Sound area. From our football watch parties to family-focused social gatherings, we are delighted to host personal and professional events, including Steppin' Out Seattle starting in 2016!
- Committee Chair: Nathan Lau, '98
- Social Chairs: John Knicely, '03, Brandon Dubuisson, '07
- Business Network: Takashi Yamada, '85
- Women's Network: Kristen Lewallen Peck, '07
- Parents Network: Alma and Mark Klauber, ABC '15
- Young Alumni: Brianna Firminger, '13