Bear Walk & Tailgate
Baylor fans, join us for the Sports Network Tailgate and the Bear Walk, our tradition of welcoming the Baylor Bears to the stadium before each home game!
The Sports Network Alumni Tailgate begins serving free food four hours prior to kickoff and the Bear Walk begins right outside the Sports Network tent 2.5 hours prior to kickoff. The large tailgate tent is located just outside Touchdown Alley (between Touchdown Alley and the small walking bridge).
Our tailgates are family friendly and open to the public.
The Baylor Sports Network tailgate also features:
- Free food from Fuddruckers (while supply lasts),
- Connecting with Bear fans, other alums, parents and friends while watching additional games on our TVs,
- 1660 ESPN Central Texas’ David Smoak, Paul Catalina and Craig Smoak pre-game radio show // 4 hours before the game,
- Followed by John Morris, the voice of the Baylor Bears, and Derek Smith as they continue the pre-game excitement with the Baylor Alumni Network Radio Show // 2 hours prior to kickoff, and
- Baylor Game Day, an hour-long pre-game show airing on KWTX-TV // 1 hour before the game.
Sic 'em, Bears!
Gameday Traditions Sample Timeline
(Based on 6:30 pm kickoff)
- 8:00AM - Parking Lots Open
- 8:00AM - Tailgating Begins
- 2:30PM - Ticket Office Opens
- 2:30PM - Sports Network Alumni Tailgate/Free Food Opens
- 3:30PM - Touchdown Alley Opens
- 4:00PM - Bear Walk
- 4:45PM - Suite, Loge & Club Entrances Open
- 5:00PM - All Other Entrances & Gates Open
- 5:30PM - Sports Network Alumni Tailgate Closes
- 6:00PM - Touchdown Alley Closes
- 6:16PM - BUGWB Pre-game Show
- 6:24PM - National Anthem
- 6:26PM - Baylor Line Runs
- 6:30PM - Intro Video Begins
- 6:31PM - Baylor Takes the Field
- 6:32PM - Coin Toss
- 6:32:30PM - Visiting Team Takes the Field
- 6:34PM - Final Team Huddles
- 6:35PM - KICKOFF