- Nominations are to be made by BUWC Officers, Directors and Members, or Baylor Officials who work actively with BUWC.
- Recommendations are finalized by a Recognition Committee appointed by the President and approved by the BUWC officers.
- Nominations are to be made by letter of recommendation to the committee, listing the candidate's qualifications. These nominations are to be confidential to both the committee and to the candidate.
Suggested Criteria for Selection:
- Baylor Alumni, parent, or friend from the Area
- Service to Baylor
- Service to Community (religious organization, profession, cultural organization, education)
- Family information
Additional information may be submitted, not to exceed three pages, including nomination form. One page support letters may be sent.