The Baylor Business Network of San Antonio provides Baylor University alumni and friends the opportunity to connect on a regular basis while expanding and developing both business and personal relationships through a variety of local events. Learn more about our events, below.
Volunteer Chair: Manny Ruiz
Looking to expand your network and connect with business professionals in the San Antonio area? Join us for one of our events. Hear from business leaders at our luncheons or participate professional development opportunities -- there are plenty of ways expand your network with us.
- April 2017: Executive Vice President and Provost L. Gregory Jones, Ph.D.
- February 2017: Kim Lubel, Chairman of the Board, President/CEO, CST Brands, Inc
- August 2016: Baylor University Interim President, Dr. David Garland
- May 2016: Dr. Ray Perryman, Founder and President of the Perryman Group
- March 2016: Kelly Shackelford, CEO, Liberty Institute
Sponsorship & Support
Our sponsors help us make our events and programs possible. Learn more about our sponsors and sponsorship opportunities.
The BBN San Antonio Endowed Scholarship exists to provide financial aid to current students from the San Antonio area. Your support matters and makes a different in the lives of students.