No Pain, No Gaines
In March 2021, entrepreneur and TV personality Chip Gaines, B.B.A. ’98, released his latest book, published by Thomas Nelson. In it, Gaines shares keys to building relationships that pull us into a life of meaning, joy and connection.
No Pain, No Gaines offers personal, hard-won lessons and personal stories all told with Gaines’ trademark blend of wit and wisdom and offers valuable lessons, including how to:
- Be awake to life, not asleep at the wheel
- Find the risks worth taking
- Value what you bring to the table
- Resist the status quo
- Look outside yourself and your circle and foster connections with others
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortably kind
“A good life doesn’t always come easy, but that’s because the good stuff never does. It requires faith in people. It requires faith in yourself. It requires hope. And it requires a willingness to grow even when it hurts,” Gaines writes.