In Their Own Words
Baylor Magazine asked members of the Baylor Family about the University’s commitment to an “Unambiguously Christian Educational Environment,” which is Pillar One of Illuminate, the University’s Academic Strategic Plan. Students, faculty, staff and parents responded with their insights in exploring the meaning, importance, challenges and opportunities of upholding and cultivating Baylor’s Unambiguously Christian Educational Environment in an ever-changing world.
- Malcolm Foley, Baylor Student Regent, PhD Candidate in Religion
- Brent and Diane Zuercher of Frisco, Texas, Parents of Brandon Zuercher, BS '18 and Baylor Juniors Nathan and Alyssa Zuercher
- Glenn Moore, Baylor Softball Head Coach
- Hannah Causey, Student Body President and Senior Business Major of Carrollton, Texas
- Erik Blair, Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering