Baylor Black Alumni Alliance
Distinguished Black Alumni Achievement Awards
Honoring Baylor Black Alumni who, through service, have earned the respect and approval of peers and colleagues in their communities, professions, and vocations.
- Nominations for will be accepted through July 15, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
- Nominees must embody Baylor University’s mission, vision, and core convictions to be considered for selection.
- Multiple nominations for the same nominee are not needed and will not affect the nominee’s ranking during the selection process.
- Nominators and honorees will be notified in August 2023, and will be invited to the on-campus Awards Ceremony on Friday, September 22, 2023.
- Your nomination will be shared as written with your honoree(s) and printed in the event program.
- Please prepare and allow enough time to complete your nomination. Once you begin, you will not be able to stop and return to your nomination at a later date/time.
- Submit your nomination below:
The mission of the Black Alumni Alliance is to aid and support Baylor University in its endeavors to improve and promote the matriculation of African-American scholars and to encourage the active participation of its African-American alumni.