FREE ON-CAMPUS EVENT
for Students, Faculty and Staff
BAYLOR GIVING DAY
Wednesday, March 1 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Barfield Drawing Room, Student Union Building
Food, DJ, Photo Booth, Games and MORE!
- 9-11 a.m.: FREE Nightlight Coffee and Donuts for the first 500
- 12-2 p.m.: FREE Lunch from Tru Jamaica or Waco Cha for the first 250
- 3-5 p.m.: FREE Dr Pepper Floats for the first 500
What is Baylor Giving Day?
Baylor Giving Day is a 24-hour fundraising event that offers the Baylor Family a chance to reflect on the life-changing experiences the University has had on them, supported by those who have walked the same path before.
How Will You be a Part of the Impact?
This is your opportunity to impact current and future Bears by paying it foward in three easy steps. Help Baylor continue to shine bright!
- Step 1: Pay it forward and make a gift! All gifts of any size make a difference.
- Step 2: Attend the Baylor Giving Day event at Barfield Drawing Room in the Student Union Building.
- Step 3: Stop by our booths and show us you have made a gift. Every donor will receive a Baylor sticker and be entered to win one of six Baylor swag bags.
Are You a Senior Graduating in May 2023?
Join the tradition of giving to your Senior Class gift and stop by the booths located at the event to receive your philanthropy cord to wear at commencement, your alumni license plate, and an "I Know Where I'm Going Next" shirt.