Official Baylor Ring Scholarship
Each Official Baylor Ring purchase helps support the Official Baylor Ring Scholarship fund, which will help ensure that the Official Baylor Ring is attainable for eligible students in need who wish to participate in the Official Baylor Ring tradition. The application process for the Spring 2023 semester began on January 1, 2023, with a submission deadline of February 2, 2023.
Scholarship Distributions Scholarships may be awarded bi-annually in September and February during each academic year. Scholarship recipients will receive $1,000 deposited to their student account to purchase their Official Baylor Ring from Balfour, our Official Baylor Ring provider. The scholarship funds awarded must be used in their entirety for the purchase of the Official Baylor Ring, and may not be used to purchase a ring from another provider.
- Scholarship applicants must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester hours.
- Scholarship applicants must have completed a minimum of 75 hours (undergraduate) or 18 hours (graduate).
- Scholarship applicants must have an overall GPA of 2.8 on a scale of 4.0.
- Scholarship applicants must demonstrate a financial need (through current FAFSA and CSS Profile on file with Baylor’s Financial Aid Office).
- Scholarship applicants must submit both an online application and a written essay consisting of at least 300 and no more than 500 words. Both the application and essay must be submitted by the deadline.