Baylor Women's Council of Amarillo/Panhandle
The Baylor University Women's Council is an amazing group of women supporting each other and the University they love. A Baylor Woman is any alumna, parent or supporter of Baylor University who has a heart for making Baylor stronger. When you join, you will be making a difference through your financial support of Baylor University Women’s Council scholarships as you open doors to this incredible university for our students.
Through local groups, you have the opportunity to link arms with the strong, intelligent and fun women who make up our Baylor University Women’s Council across the nation.
Check out our upcoming events to join other Baylor alums in your area and across the country, virtually.
Baylor Women's Council of Amarillo/Panhandle Membership Levels
- New Graduate – 2022: Free
- Mother of 2022 Incoming Student: Free
- Basic: $25
- Golden: $75
- Emerald: $150
- Diamond: $1,000
- Through your $1,000 membership to BUWC, you also will be recognized in Baylor’s Giving Societies. Learn more about this special recognition here: www.baylor.edu/giving/societies
- Diamond level members will be invited to a special luncheon or dinner on campus in the spring.
- Diamond level members will receive recognition at events and online.
- Diamond level members will receive a lapel pin.