Baylor University Women's Council Dallas
The Baylor University Women's Council is an amazing group of women supporting each other and the University they love. A Baylor Woman is any alumna, parent or supporter of Baylor University who has a heart for making Baylor stronger. When you join, you will be making a difference through your financial support of Baylor University Women’s Council scholarships as you open doors to this incredible university for our students.
Through local groups, you have the opportunity to link arms with the strong, intelligent and fun women who make up our Baylor University Women’s Council across the nation.
Check out our upcoming events to join other Baylor alums in your area and across the country, virtually.
Baylor University Women's Council Dallas Membership Levels
- New Graduate – 2022: Free
- Mother of 2022 Incoming Student: Free
- Young Grads (2012-2022): $25
- Regular: $50
- Sustaining: $100 (includes directory recognition)
- Patron: $200 (includes directory recognition)
The Barnabas Circle
- Barnabas Circle Initial Membership: $1000 or more
- Barnabas Circle Membership Renewal ($250 or more annually)
- Barnabas Circle Gift (gifts in any amount $100 or over are cumulative toward full membership fee of $1000 or more)
- Through your $1,000 membership to BUWC, you also will be recognized in Baylor’s Giving Societies. Learn more about this special recognition here: www.baylor.edu/giving/societies.
- Members will be invited to a special luncheon or dinner on campus in the spring.
- Members will receive recognition at events and online.
- Members will receive a lapel pin.
2022-2023 Board Leadership
- President: Whitney Cortner
- President-Elect: Raschelle Loudenslager
- Bylaws: Amy Robb Hatfield
- Fall Event Co-Chairs: Jacy Mann & Carlene Sousa
- Nominating Chair: Rhandi Bobo
- Nursing School Chair: Nancy Withrow
- Parliamentarian: Sharon Cook
- Membership Chair: Melinda Schmidt
- Members-Only Events: Veronica Williams
- Scholarship Co-Chairs: Rita Bonds & Kathleen Hardage
- Secretary: Jerilynn Armstrong
- Social Media Chair: Hannah Cooley
- Spring Event Co-Chairs: Terry Ball & Alison Williams
- Treasurer: Linda Bishkin
- Young Grad Co-Chairs: Sarah Beth Rogers & Lauren Noble Cueto
2022-2023 Advisory Committee
- Jenny Reid Allison
- Kelly Erickson Armes
- Belinda Watson Branstetter
- Michelle Sadik Brown
- Ellen Stoesser Byrd
- Rosie Grahm Cavazos
- Carolyn Grigsby Feather
- Martha Edwards Floyd
- Ann McKenzie Hampton
- Terri Lynn Heard
- Sue Morrison Jennings
- Karen Kimball
- Janis Kovar
- Patty Lovvorn
- Micki Tracy Maris
- Carolyn Burton Propes
- Ann Stricklin
- Julie Hermansen Turner
For additional information, contact Linda Bishkin at email@example.com.