Baylor University Women's Council Dallas
The Baylor University Women's Council is an amazing group of women supporting each other and the University they love. A Baylor Woman is any alumna, parent or supporter of Baylor University who has a heart for making Baylor stronger. When you join, you will be making a difference through your financial support of Baylor University Women’s Council scholarships as you open doors to this incredible university for our students.
Through local groups, you have the opportunity to link arms with the strong, intelligent and fun women who make up our Baylor University Women’s Council across the nation.
Check out our upcoming events to join other Baylor alums in your area and across the country, virtually.
Baylor University Women's Council Dallas Membership Levels
- New Graduate – 2021: Free
- Mother of 2021 Freshman or Transfer Student: Free
- Young Grads: $25
- Regular: $35
- Sustaining: $75 (includes directory recognition and special appreciation luncheon)
- Patron: $150 (includes directory recognition and special appreciation luncheon)
The Barnabas Circle
- Barnabas Circle Initial Membership: $1000 or more
- Barnabas Circle Membership Renewal ($250 or more annually)
- Barnabas Circle Gift (gifts in any amount $100 or over are cumulative toward full membership fee of $1000 or more)
- Through your $1,000 membership to BUWC, you also will be recognized in Baylor’s Giving Societies. Learn more about this special recognition here: www.baylor.edu/giving/societies.
- Members will be invited to a special luncheon or dinner on campus in the spring.
- Members will receive recognition at events and online.
- Members will receive a lapel pin.
- President: Linda Bishkin
- President-Elect: Whitney Cortner
- Bylaws: Rhandi Bobo
- Fall Event Co-Chair: Sharon Cook
- Fall Event Co-Chair: Dorothy Smith
- Nominating Chair: Jerilynn Armstrong
- Nursing School: Nancy Withrow
- Parliamentarian: Karen Kimball
- Mama Bears: Kristen Fields
- Members Only Events: Veronica Williams
- Scholarship: Rita Bonds
- Scholarship: Kathleen Hardage
- Secretary: Carlene Sousa
- Social Media: Terry Ball
- Spring Event Chair: Regina Bruce
- Treasurer: Lisa Whisler
- VP Membership: Raschelle Loudenslager
- Young Grads: Hannah Cooley
2021-2022 Advisory Committee
- Jenny Reid Allison
- Kelly Erickson Armes
- Belinda Watson Branstetter
- Michelle Sadik Brown
- Ellen Stoesser Byrd
- Rosie Grahm Cavazos
- Carolyn Grigsby Feather
- Martha Edwards Floyd
- Ann McKenzie Hampton
- Terri Lynn Heard
- Julie Mitchell Innmon
- Sue Morrison Jennings
- Janis Kovar
- Micki Tracy Maris
- Carolyn Burton Propes
- Ann Stricklin
- Julie Hermansen Turner
For additional information, contact Linda Bishkin at firstname.lastname@example.org.