Baylor Women's Council of Dallas
The Baylor University Women's Council is an amazing group of women supporting each other and the University they love. A Baylor Woman is any alumna, parent or supporter of Baylor University who has a heart for making Baylor stronger. When you join, you will be making a difference through your financial support of Baylor University Women’s Council scholarships as you open doors to this incredible university for our students.
Through local groups, you have the opportunity to link arms with the strong, intelligent and fun women who make up our Baylor University Women’s Council across the nation.
Baylor Women's Council of Dallas Membership Levels
- New Graduate – 2021: Free
- Mother of 2021 Freshman or Transfer Student: Free
- Young Grads: $25
- Regular: $35
- Sustaining: $75 (includes directory recognition and special appreciation luncheon)
- Patron: $150 (includes directory recognition and special appreciation luncheon)
The Barnabas Circle
- Barnabas Circle Initial Membership: $1000 or more
- Barnabas Circle Membership Renewal ($250 or more annually)
- Barnabas Circle Gift (gifts in any amount $100 or over are cumulative toward full membership fee of $1000 or more)
- Through your $1,000 membership to BUWC, you also will be recognized in Baylor’s Giving Societies. Learn more about this special recognition here: www.baylor.edu/giving/societies.
- Members will be invited to a special luncheon or dinner on campus in the spring.
- Members will receive recognition at events and online.
- Members will receive a lapel pin.