Ring Savings Plan
The Baylor Ring Savings Plan allows you to put aside $80 per semester toward the purchase of your Official Baylor Ring. After you have completed 75 credit hours, you will be able to order your Official Baylor Ring by Balfour and participate in the Official Baylor Ring Ceremony which is reserved for students who purchase the Official Baylor Ring.
Start saving for your Official Baylor Ring today by following these steps:
- Visit BearWeb
- Click on Student Account > Student Financial Services
- Select Baylor Ring Savings Plan
- Elect to participate by agreeing to the terms and conditions
Amounts set aside through the Baylor Ring Savings Plan will not cover the entire amount of your Official Baylor Ring. See current pricing information.
While you are participating in the ring savings plan, you can check your accumulated savings in BearWeb. Once you have reached 75 credit hours and have accumulated enough savings to purchase your ring, wear it with pride and share it by using #MyBaylorRing!
In order to participate in the Baylor Ring Savings Plan, you must agree to the below terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Billing - Baylor will charge your student account for $80 each fall and/or spring semester until you purchase your Baylor ring or accumulate savings of $400.
- Refunds - You may opt out of the Baylor Ring Savings Plan at any time by contacting us at OfficialBaylorRing@baylor.edu. Refund requests will be processed in approximately 30 days. Baylor Ring Savings Plan refunds will be credited to your student account and applied to any balance owed to the university; any resulting credit balance may be refunded.
- Continual Enrollment - If you graduate, withdraw, or do not enroll at Baylor in a fall or spring semester, any amount saved will be refunded to your student account.