Official Baylor Ring
The Official Baylor Ring Tradition
Baylor University’s legacy encompasses over 175 years of meaningful traditions. The Official Baylor Ring is a tangible symbol of our university’s rich heritage, and a lifelong emblem marking your incredible achievement and uniting you with Baylor alumni of the past, present and future.
Join the Official Baylor Ring Tradition!
Baylor offers Fall and Spring Ring Weeks each year.
Fall 2021 Ring Week: September 27 - October 1, 2021
Spring 2022 Ring Week: February 21 - 25, 2022
- Eligible students must order during Ring Week for their rings to be included in BeaRing the Night and the Official Baylor Ring Ceremony.
- Click here to customize and order your Official Baylor Ring.
To view Official Baylor Ring samples and be sized, schedule your appointment by emailing OfficialBaylorRing@baylor.edu
- You will receive an email confirmation the day before your appointment.
- To follow social distancing recommendations, in-person appointments will follow Baylor University’s Interim COVID-19 Policies and will be limited to 15 minutes to provide adequate sanitation time in between appointments.
- If you are unavailable for an in-person appointment, but need to determine your ring size:
- You may visit a jeweler to be sized;
- We can mail you a plastic ring sizer;
- Or you may purchase a ring sizer from Amazon.
- If you are attending Ring Ceremony, you will receive your ring at Ring Ceremony.
- If you are not attending Ring Ceremony and would like to pick up your ring prior to BeaRing the Night:
- Pick up your ring on Wednesday, April 28 any time between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. in the SUB, third floor, room 308.
- If you are not attending Ring Ceremony, but would like your ring included in BeaRing the Night:
- Pick up your ring on Tuesday, May 4 any time between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. in the SUB, third floor, room 308.
- Only student ring recipients receiving this email are eligible to participate in Spring 2021 BeaRing the Night and Ring Ceremony. No guests will be permitted.
- BeaRing the Night: Registration is not required, but capacity will be limited to the maximum number allowed in the event space as defined by University COVID-19 space capacity limitations.
- Ring Ceremony: Advance registration is required, and will be limited to the maximum number allowed in the event space as defined by University COVID-19 space capacity limitations.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early, if possible, to allow time for check in and to be seated in your pre-assigned seat.
- All campus events in Spring 2021 must follow University COVID-19 event guidelines and are subject to postponement or cancellation due to conditions related to COVID-19.
- Scholarship applicants must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester hours.
- Scholarship applicants must have completed a minimum of 75 hours (undergraduate) or 18 hours (graduate).
- Scholarship applicants must have an overall GPA of 2.8 on a scale of 4.0.
- Scholarship applicants must demonstrate a financial need (through current FAFSA and CSS Profile on file with Baylor’s Financial Aid Office).
- Scholarship applicants must submit both an online application and a written essay consisting of at least 300 and no more than 500 words. Both the application and essay must be submitted by the deadline.
Questions? Contact us at OfficialBaylorRing@baylor.edu
Baylor alumni and undergraduate students who have achieved 75 or more credit hours, and graduate students who have completed 18 hours toward their degree are eligible to order the Official Baylor Ring.
Rings purchased from vendors other than Balfour, the official ring provider for Baylor University, are not the Official Baylor Ring. Participation in the Official Baylor Ring Ceremony is reserved for students and alumni who purchase the Official Baylor Ring from Balfour.
Official Baylor Ring Event Information
BeaRing The Night
Sunday, May 2 | 5–5:45 p.m.
Bill and Eva Williams Bear Habitat
Registration not required
Official Baylor Ring Ceremony
Wednesday, May 5 | 7-8:15 p.m.
Waco Hall - Business/Professional Dress
The Official Baylor Ring Ceremony will be held for Spring 2021 Ring recipients only. No guests will be permitted. Register by May 3 to participate. Registration is required to attend.
Ring Pick up Options
Important Event Details
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at BaylorTraditions@baylor.edu
The Official Baylor Ring Scholarship
Each Official Baylor Ring purchase helps support the Official Baylor Ring Scholarship fund, which will help ensure that the Official Baylor Ring is attainable for eligible students in need who wish to participate in the Official Baylor Ring tradition. The application process for the Fall 2021 semester will open August 23, 2021, with a submission deadline of September 23, 2021. No applications will be accepted after the deadline.
Please click here to support the Official Baylor Ring Scholarship.
Scholarships may be awarded bi-annually in September and February during each academic year.
Scholarship recipients will receive $1,000 deposited to their student account to purchase their Official Baylor Ring from Balfour, our Official Baylor Ring provider. The scholarship funds awarded must be used in their entirety for the purchase of the Official Baylor Ring, and may not be used to purchase a ring from another provider.
OfficialBaylorRing@baylor.edu or 254-710-8790