Alumni By Choice
Celebrate your circle of devoted Baylor fans - submit a Baylor Alumni by Choice nomination today.
As Baylor Alumni, you shine Baylor’s light throughout the world, drawing countless others closer to the university. Because of ambassadors like you, we are fortunate to have the support of faithful friends who may not be traditional alumni, but love the Green & Gold and demonstrate their support of Baylor’s mission in a variety of ways. Honor their dedication by nominating them to become officially recognized as Baylor Alumni by Choice! All Baylor Alumni may nominate prospective Baylor Alumni by Choice by completing the nomination form describing the nominee’s love and support of the university. Once approved, each new Baylor Alumni by Choice class is recognized at a special campus celebration where they receive their official Baylor Alumni by Choice "decree."
Stay tuned for more information about our next Alumni by Choice event!
Nominations submitted before Nov. 1, 2021 will be considered for our Alumni by Choice Ceremony that will be held on Jan. 15, 2022.
To nominate your Bear-to-be, simply click on this link: Nomination Form. Please see criteria for nominations below.
Criteria for Nominations
- A Baylor graduate must nominate the individual.
- The individual nominated must not have attended Baylor in the past. Anyone who has attended Baylor is considered an alumnus.
- Supporting information with two or three reasons you are nominating the individual as an Alumnus by Choice, in the Reason for Nomination section on the nomination form.
- Only one nomination per individual is needed for consideration.
Examples include, but not limited to…
- Time invested with Baylor
- Support provided to family members who attend or have attended Baylor
- Employment at Baylor
- Financial Commitment to Baylor and her students
If selected, the Office of Alumni Engagement will designate these devoted Baylor individuals as "Alumni by Choice," honor them, and present them with an official "Alumni by Choice" decree at the annual event. The program began in 1986 and has inducted over 2,700 individuals to the status of Alumni by Choice.