Prospective students and their families can schedule a Visit Experience on Monday-Friday and select Saturdays. Customize your visit to maximize the day.
We will put together an itinerary just for you, which can include:
- A student-led group tour of campus
- Visiting with a professor in your area(s) of interest (see standard appointments)*
- Tour of select residence halls
- Meeting with admissions
- Discussing options with a financial aid counselor (available from 8-5 during the week and 9:30-5 on Thursdays)
- Lunch in one of our residential restaurants (ask your tour guide for more information)
- Special events on campus
As you're scheduling your visit, please keep in mind the following:
- Kindly allow us at least one week to plan your visit. (Two weeks if you are requesting a Music appointment.)
- If you need to change the date of your visit after submitting a registration form, please contact us at (254) 710-TOUR or Visit@baylor.edu rather than submitting a new form.
- If you are not able to schedule your visit online, please call the Wiethorn Visitors Center at (254) 710-TOUR or 1-800-BAYLOR-U, option 1-2.
- If you'd rather walk our campus at your own pace without a tour guide, check out our Walking Audio Tour app.
*Please note that during summer months (May-August), some appointment times may not be available.