Spring Accelerate Program
Choosing to pursue college credit at Baylor during your high school days is a tremendous undertaking and is meant for only those students that are prepared to be challenged and stretched and are ready to excel.
Home-schooled students and students whose high school is currently not an Accelerate Affiliate, may be enrolled independently as they gain experience and college credit. These students may enroll in a select offering of classes taught by Baylor faculty.
Standards for Admission are as follows:
- Accelerate prepares students for the rigor of Baylor and other college classes and if completed successfully, will demonstrate students' ability to perform in college-level courses. Academically exemplary rising high school seniors and rising high school juniors are eligible to apply.
- Accelerate applicants must submit transcripts with ALL high school semesters of work they have completed.
- A student’s high school transcript must demonstrate a strong record of academic success. Baylor recommends that students are on track to complete 4-year units of math and 4-year units of science by the time they graduate from high school.
- Other students – considered on a case-by-case basis with approval and recommendation from their high school counselor.
Tuition and Fees
- $750 per credit hour tuition. Most courses are 3-4 hours of credit, so the Accelerate courses are between $2,250-3,000 a class. (A savings of $1,300 per hour!)
Spring 2022 course offerings coming soon!
The application for Spring 2022 will be available in August.
For more information about Baylor's Accelerate, contact Kristy Brischke.