Construction for Pat Neff Hall, the University's administrative building, was completed in 1939.
After a massive tornado struck the City of Waco in 1953, the damaged towers of Old Main were removed.
This early '60s image of Founders Mall shows some significant transformations over the past 50 years.
Completed in 1887, Old Main served as Baylor's sole academic building - note the graduating class mark on the tower.
In 1945, a "time capsule" (foreground) was built from materials of the Independence and Waco campuses.
At the beginning of the '73-74 school year, Baylor trustees approved installing towers on Old Main and Burleson. Work was completed in 1976.
After completion in 1939, landscaping around Pat Neff was added to adorn the central hall of campus.
Construction began in the summer of 1940 but was delayed by World War II. The Union Building opened by the fall of 1947.
Morrison Constitution Hall, home to the Baylor Law School from 1955 to 2001, houses academic programs in the College of Arts and Sciences and select interdisciplinary programs.
The Armstrong Browning Library is a research library devoted to the study of the lives and works of the Victorian poets, Robert and Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
In 1960, the uniquely designed Hankamer School of Business building was completed - the building and the school named to honor Earl Hankamer.
During 1938 Founders Day festivities, the $175,000 Rena Marrs McLean Gymnasium was dedicated.
The Tidwell Bible Building opened in the fall of 1954 – a magnificent building of seven floors whose 68 limestone encircling panels, tell the story of the Bible.
Carroll Library is the oldest library on campus and currently houses the Texas Collection. Since construction in 1902, the building's exterior has not changed.
Memorial Hall opened in September of 1930 at a cost of cost $350,000 with funds raised by the Women's Missionary Union during the depression.
Historical photographs courtesy of The Texas Collection.