Each seminar is a one-week intensive course usually taking place on Baylor's campus.
- Proclaiming the Kingdom
- Living the Kingdom
- Leading in the Kingdom
- Sharing the Kingdom (This course takes place in a different, multi-cultural environment each year wherein candidates are able to study missions from those actively on the mission field.)
Each seminar is one week long and takes place during the following months:
|SEMINAR||FALL COHORTS||SPRING COHORTS|
|Proclaiming the Kingdom||September||February|
|Living the Kingdom||February||August|
|Leading the Kingdom||September||January|
|Sharing the Kingdom||May||November|
Mentored Reading/Personal & Professional Growth
- Mentored reading and research in your research area
- Guided personal and professional growth
- Planning for personal development and professional contribution
- A faculty mentor and a practitioner will guide your study and reflection, laying a foundation for your final project, and for your next chapters in ministry.