Minister to Children & Families
1. Direct the planning, organizing, leading, and evaluation of a comprehensive program of religious education for the children and preschool of the church.
2. Lead in the enlistment and training of volunteer workers in cooperation with the nominating committee for workers in the preschool and childrens ministries.
3. Develop and promote projects such as camps, retreats, and mission projects for children.
4. Provide ministry events for Sunday morning, Sunday night, and Wednesday night for children and preschool which includes Sunday School and Childrens Church
5. Plan, Organize, lead, and evaluate the following ministries:
A. Vacation Bible School
B. Revival Nights
C. Pre-teen Camp
D. Other ministries to children
6. Work with other ministries to accomplish the overall goals of the church.