Information for International Students
International applicants to Truett Seminary are required to submit additional application materials:
- Proof of English proficiency from either TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo test scores (View additional information in the FAQ below). This requirement is waived for applicants whose home country lists English as an official language and applicants who have received a college degree from an institution in the US.
- A transcript evaluation is required of Truett Seminary applicants for any and all academic degrees earned outside the United States.
- This transcript evaluation is to be requested and paid for by the applicant (starting at about $150) and is a requirement before your admissions application will be considered complete.
- Truett Seminary recommends students request an evaluation through SpanTran or WES.
- Only one transcript evaluation is necessary and will include all degrees earned outside the US. Please allow several weeks for processing time.
- If your transcript has already been evaluated by a transcript evaluation provider other than SpanTran or WES, please contact Truett_Admissions@baylor.edu to confirm that the company is approved for use.
- Transcript verification is not required for any degree if the student already holds a degree from Baylor University.
- International students who intend to enroll in the Spring semester must submit all application materials by October 15.
- International students who intend to enroll in the Fall semester must submit all application materials by June 1.
- Summer enrollment is unavailable for international applicants.