How to Apply
We encourage students from a variety of backgrounds to apply. Many of our students have completed undergraduate studies in business, computer science, mathematics, or one of the behavioral or social sciences. Students admitted to the Ph.D. program must have a strong foundation in linear (matrix) algebra and multivariable calculus, as well as some background in statistics. Ph.D. applicants will be considered for a graduate assistantship and a tuition waiver. These awards are made on a competitive basis.
International students are required to submit TOEFL scores unless they have received a degree from a U.S.-accredited higher education institution.
Applicants must submit the following:
- A Baylor University application form
- Official transcripts that bear the seal from all colleges or universities attended
- Three letters of reference
- GRE scores (verbal & quantitative)
Applicants are admitted for the Summer term only. To be considered for funding, required admissions materials must be received by January 15.
All mailed materials should be sent to:
The Graduate School
P.O. Box 97264
Waco, TX 76798-7264
Baylor University Graduate Catalog
The Graduate Catalog is the official guide to graduate programs at Baylor University. It is the student's responsibility to understand both the Graduate School's and his or her department's requirements.
You may view the online catalog, or download a complete electronic copy, using the link below.
- Note: All catalogs are approximately 2 MB, so please be patient while the catalog loads. You may also right click and save the catalog to your computer.