The School offers students many opportunities for leadership development, academic scholarship and community-building.
- Student Organizations
- Phi Alpha
- Social Work Student Association
- Black Leaders Moving Social Work
- Queer Student Alliance
- Committee Service
- One way to develop leadership skills is to get involved in committee service. The School has student representation on its administrative committees and also on the Board of Advocates. Students can also participate on degree advisory councils.
- Outstanding Leadership
- The School recognizes outstanding student leadership with various awards during our Family Dinner Celebration.
- Professional Development/Conference Attendance
- Research and Publication
- One of the educational benefits of Baylor School of Social Work is the opportunity to work alongside faculty members in their research and publication.
- Student Lounge and Student Computer Lab
- Between classes or for a study group meeting, kick back and relax in the School's Student Lounge. The Grace Table offers a steady supply of snacks. The Student Computer Lab is open daily from 8am-5pm.
- Fellowship and Fun
- Stay Connected
- Keep current on all the activities and events of the School by following the weekly e-newsletter, The Voice, following us on Facebook, and checking the lobby monitor.