School of Education students are required to be advised prior to registering each semester. Advisors are available throughout the year for counsel regarding academic issues and referrals to other campus resources. The advising office also handles graduation certification, academic standing and recruitment activities.
To schedule an advising appointment, contact one of our professional advisors.
Use the links below or to the left to apply for graduation or see detailed information on degree programs in Education.
• Schedule an Advising Appointment
• Meet the Advisors
• Degree Planners & Certification Areas
• 4-Year Checklist
• Apply to Graduate
• Advising FAQs
• Equivalent Courses Tool for Baylor
• Baylor Undergraduate Catalog
• Give Feedback
• Certification Information
• Complaint Policy