Yellow Ribbon Program
For the 2020-2021 academic year, Baylor University will participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
Participation in the Yellow Ribbon program is optional and available to the following eligible students:
|DEGREE or LEVEL
||DIVISION OR SCHOOL
||NUMBER OF STUDENTS
To be eligible for the Yellow Ribbon Program:
- You must be approved by the VA to receive Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill® benefits at the 100% level. If your eligibility percentage is below 100%, you are NOT eligible to participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- You must be accepted to the University.
- Deposit to the University is not required to apply.
- You must not be active duty or an active duty spouse.
- You must provide the VA Benefits Office with proof of transferred benefits from the Department of Defense or a VA issued Certificate of Eligibility showing VA benefits under Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill® while attending Baylor University.
- Incoming students can submit their VA issued Certificate of Eligibility here: Submit COE for Incoming students only
- You must be and remain in good academic standing with Baylor University. Baylor University is not required to continue making Yellow Ribbon contributions if a student is not making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) www.baylor.edu/sfs/sap.
- You can be receiving benefits under the John Fry Scholarship.
- For additional information: Yellow Ribbon.
To apply for the Yellow Ribbon Program for the 2020-2021 academic year, you will opt in on at the time of submitting your Request for Certification form (RFC). The RFC form will be revised between now and June 2020 so that students who are eligible for the Yellow Ribbon (YR) Program can opt in to participate. There will no longer be a formal YR application.