Dates and Deadlines
The Baylor University and School of Music applications will be open for all degrees and majors August 1. The following are important dates and deadlines for incoming freshmen and transfer students.
- FAFSA application - Incoming freshmen and transfer students can apply for financial aid including loans, grants, and need-based Baylor scholarships for the upcoming academic year as soon as possible beginning October 1, at www.fafsa.gov. Baylor's school code is 003545.
- Early Action Deadline - Students who submit their Baylor University application and all supporting materials by November 1 will receive an admissions decision by January 15.
- Single Choice Early Action Deadline - Students who want to complete the admissions process early and inform Baylor that it is their first choice institution should submit their application and all supporting materials by November 1. These students will receive an admissions decision by December 1.
- Transfer Student Spring Admission Deadline - Transfer students should submit their university application by this date.
- Regular Admissions Deadline - Any incoming freshmen interested in attending Baylor should plan to apply to the university no later than February 1.
- School of Music Application Deadline - All incoming freshmen and transfer music applications must be submitted via Acceptd by February 1. If you are submitting a recorded audition, it must also be uploaded to your Acceptd application by this date.
- Priority deadline for FAFSA results to be sent to Baylor University.
- All university admissions decisions will be made.
- Enrollment Deposit Deadline - All students who have chosen to attend Baylor University must submit their $500 enrollment deposit before 5:00 p.m. CST on May 1.