Welcome to BU-GUEST
The following steps will guide you through gaining access to BU-GUEST.
- Select BU-GUEST wireless network from the available networks on your device. You will see the following screen:
- If you are at Baylor as part of a conference or event and have been given a BU-GUEST user name and password, enter those credentials in the fields provided and select Login.
If you are simply visiting Baylor as a guest and have a faculty/staff sponsor, select Register and move on to step three.
- Complete the online form and select Complete Registration. Be sure that you enter your sponsor's Baylor email address correctly (First Name_Last Name@baylor.edu). If the Baylor email address is entered incorrectly, you will have to contact the HELP desk for assistance. If you do not have a valid, Baylor email address of a faculty/staff sponsor, you will not be able to access BU-GUEST.
- Enter the validation code that you will receive via text message and select Complete Registration.
- Once your faculty/staff sponsor authorizes access to BU-GUEST, your device will notify you that it is connected to the wireless network.
If you have any questions about BU-GUEST access, please contact the Help Desk at 254-710-4357. If the HELP Desk is closed, please contact TechPoint at Moody Memorial Library at (254) 710-8324 (TECH).