1. How do I access my email using Outlook?
Both Mac and PC clients will use their entire email address as their username (not just Firstname_Lastname). For set-up instructions see the Email Documentation page.
2. How do I set up my phone for Outlook 365?
Make sure that your username is your entire email address. To check this on an iPhone, go to Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars>YOUR BAYLOR ACCOUNT>Account. See image below:
For Android phones, see the image below:
3. How will I access my email using a web browser?
To access your email using a web browser, go to: portal.office.com. Remember to use your entire email address as the username.
4. How do I reset my password?
On the Outlook 365 log-in page, there is a "Can't access your account?" link. This will not reset your password. You will reset your password by visiting the myBearID page. Click on the appropriate button - password is working or password is not working.
5. What is the maximum attachment size that can be sent or received with Outlook 365?
The maximum size of an email attachment must be limited to 25 MB.
6. Why is Outlook so slow on my PC?
If you are running Outlook in cached mode, you may want to take it out of cached mode, which is recommended by Microsoft. To remove Outlook from cached mode, please see these instructions.
7. Where can I find training for Office 365, including training for Outlook 365?
Please click this link for Office 365 training:
Training and Tutorials
10. What if I am not receiving all of my messages?
Check your Junk Email. If you find that valid messages are going to your Junk Email, you need to add the sender to your "Safe Senders" list so that similar, future messages will land in your Inbox. To add to the Safe Senders list, right-click on the message and select "Junk" and then "Never Block Sender". You may have to do this a few times before Outlook learns that messages from that sender is not Junk.
For more information about Junk Email filtering, please click here.
Contact the Help Desk at 254-710-4357 if you have any questions about Outlook 365.