Fall 2021 Office Hours
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1-3pm.
Fridays from 10am-11am or by appointment.
Zoom office hours available by appointment.
Dr. Barry Hankins
My research focuses on contemporary evangelical Christianity and its interactions with American public education. I’m particularly interested in the history of released time education programs and how their use of history affects curriculum and instruction.
- M.Div. with a concentration in Christian Education, Duke Divinity School, 2015
- B.A. in History and Social Science and a Secondary Education Licensure, Eastern Mennonite University, 2009
- A.A. in History and Social Science, Secondary Education, Hesston College, 2007
- Guittard Fellowship, Baylor University, 2018-2019
- Graduate School Fellowship, Baylor University, 2018-2023
Regina Wenger CV
- History Department Representative to the Graduate Student Association, 2019-2020
- Volunteer with STARS Book Club in the Waco ISD
- Quarterly contributor The Mennonite magazine