Step 5

Step 5:

Register for your internship.

Once we have a fully executed agreement with your agency, you will receive a permit and email giving you instructions to register for your internship.
Please note that all permits are final.
HED 4V80 & HP 4V79 are variable hour courses, which means you need to change the variable hour when you register.
Register in BearWeb by adding the CRN you are permitted to.
After you add the class, click on the hour and change it to meet your degree requirements.
Click here to see the hour requirements for your major.
If you don't change the variable hour, you will only get credit for one hour, which could delay graduation!!

Go Back / Next Step