All incoming students applying to Baylor University are eligible to apply to the BIC program in the Honors College. The Honors College has a common application where you can select to apply to the BIC. Upon being accepted to Baylor, the BIC admissions committee will begin reviewing the BIC application submitted via the common Honors College application. Because you may only enter the BIC in the fall as an incoming student, you must apply before you begin at Baylor. BIC uses a holistic review process and reviews all application material. For more general application tips click here. We accept a limited number of students each year, so apply early!
Application for Fall 2021 is live now! Login to GoBaylor and apply now.
- Create a GoBaylor account regardless of you applying to Baylor University through the GoBaylor account, the CommonApp, and/or Apply Texas.
- Login to your GoBaylor account.
- Find the Honors College common application either in your checklist or your Academic Opportunities section in the GoBaylor status page. Fall 2021 applications are live now.
- Select BIC as the program you would like to apply to in the Honors College common application, fill out the questions, and submit the application.
- Upon your acceptance to Baylor University, your Honors College common application will be reviewed by the BIC admissions committee.
- Check your GoBaylor account and your emails for messages from the BIC Office regarding your admission status.
- If you are accepted into the BIC program, you have the choice of either confirming or declining your acceptance. This is an important step as it will affect your summer orientation advising assignment.
- If you are accepted into BIC and are interested in residing in the Honors Residential College (HRC), please complete the Honors Residential College Application. Placement in the HRC is by HRC application only. Admission to BIC or any Honors College opportunity does not guarantee placement in the HRC. Application to the BIC or any Honors College opportunity does not serve as application to the HRC. HRC applications must be completed for consideration of placement in the HRC.
If you have any questions about BIC or the application process, feel free email us at BIC@baylor.edu or call the BIC office at 254-710-3981.