Current Employee Information
Thank you for your interest in working at Waco Hall as a student employee.
You will need to have the free program Adobe Reader 9 (or later) to be able to save the form. Once you hit the save button and save the form, the program should give you e-mail sending options. If it fails to open an email client, please email the application to email@example.com.
Stagehand/Crew Member: This position assists the professional staff members with the set-up, execution and tear-down of any event that takes place at Waco Hall. Some events include All University SING, Pigskin Revue, After Dark, Stompfest, Waco Symphony Orchestra concerts and many other lectures and events.
For employment opportunities in the Bill Daniel Student Center (BDSC), please visit the BDSC Student Employment webpage. Employment opportunities at the BDSC are:
- Gameroom-Bowling Center Team
- Reservations Team-Audio Visual Team
- Ticket Office Management Team
- Student Activities Gameday Team
- Student Activities Office Team
- Panhellenic Computer Lab Team
- Student Involement Speacialist