To enable students to:
- Develop an informed approach to the history, literature, and theology of the Old and New Testaments, recognizing the importance of Scripture for life and faith.
- Understand the rich texture of the church's historic and confessional witness to the Gospel.
- Articulate the concepts and practices associated with effective ministry in the 21st century.
- Contextualize biblical, theological, and practical knowledge in a ministerial setting
- Nurture personal and communal spiritual formation as a foundation for a life of ministry
- Foster a commitment to lifelong learning through involvement in educative events outside the classroom proper.