1. All submitted papers must have been written while enrolled as a Truett student.2. Please be sure that your paper conforms to the TJCM style sheet.
3. Email your paper to the editorial board. Please put "submission" in the subject line.
4. Papers initially turned down by the board may be considered for future issues, and do not need to be resubmitted.
1. State the thesis and summarize the main points of the book.
2. Answer the question: "How does this book relate to Church and Mission?"
3. Interact with the ideas presented.
4. Reflect on what questions the book is answering.
5. Include primary criticism you may have of the book.
6. How has this book impacted your life and ministry?
Use 750-1250 words; 3-5 pgs.