1. When and where is the Hunger & Poverty Summit?
The Summit will be October 7-9, 2015, at Baylor University. All sessions and events will be held at:
2. How do I get to the Bill Daniel Student Center?
| Bill Daniel Student Center
1311 S. 5th St.
Waco, Texas 76798
Please click here
for a map of Baylor University.
Directions to Baylor University can be found here
3. Where should I park?
Please park at the Ferrell Center (large, gold dome arena). We will provide shuttle service to and from the Ferrell Center every 15 minutes.
4. Where should I stay in Waco?
1900 S. University Parks Dr.
Waco, Texas 76798
We recommend staying at a hotel in the downtown Waco area just 1.5 miles from Baylor University's campus. Please visit our Accomodations
page for information on specific hotels.
5. Will there be internet access at the Bill Daniel Student Center?
Due to limited wireless bandwidth in the campus buildings hosting the event, only Summit speakers will be given an access code to Baylor's wireless internet network at check-in and registration. Please plan accordingly.
1. How do I register for the Summit?
You can register here
2. How much does it cost to attend the Summit?
- General Registration | $150 (Ends Sept. 16, 2015)
- Speaker | $90
- Student Gallery (no meals) | Free
Registration does not include your hotel accommodations or travel costs.
3. What is the cancellation policy?
If you need to cancel your registration, please contact Shelly Herzog
Refunds may or may not be issued. There will be no refunds issued after September 18, 2015.
4. Who do I make the registration check out to?
Please make all checks out to "Baylor University."
5. Where do I mail the registration check?
If you need to mail your registration check, please send it to:
Texas Hunger Initiative
Attn: Summit/Eric Weeden
One Bear Place #97320
Waco, TX 76798
1. My company would like to sponsor the Together at the Table: Hunger & Poverty Summit. Who should I contact?
If you would like to sponsor the Hunger Summit, please contact Eric Weeden
for more information on sponsorship.